Thursday, May 24, 2012

I have to go feed my pet

After spending 2 days at the National Stationery Show and Surtex last week, I have to say I'm overwhelmed by the talent there. I go every year to buy art for the company I work for to put on journals, notecards, and you name it. I typically spend most of my time there at the Surtex Show, and after half a day, I'm typically overwhelmed, and am already forgetting half of what I've purchased! We ended up getting lots of great stuff, and meeting new and old artist friends.

One of the things that really caught my eye this year were these crazy, adorable walking pet balloons. I didn't have time to get one for Jake, but this is the type of pet I could really see us having! It was fun seeing people at the show walking around with these happy balloons. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of this trend, and I know I'll be looking for one for the next addition to our family!

No comments: